Monday, April 14, 2014

30 March 2014 - The Lost Choro (Elder)

Whats up family,

First off I want to tell you all what I am experiencing right now.   The old grandma on the computer next to me is watching cartoons on youtube and absolutely busting up laughing.  haha   It's so awesome and as a result I am trying to keep my laughs in as much as possible but its pretty difficult.   I've already let a few out on accident.. Old people here are crazy. 

Well this week was good.   I'm glad to finally have a companion.   Not being able to work on my area and grow the work was a little frustrating.   I'm glad he is here now and I just wanna work way hard.   I have had a way good feeling about the work here in Kagoshima lately.   The good feelings kind of started about 3 weeks ago and there is a cool story to that.   So after I was telling Sasaki Choro how excited I am to work this transfer and the feeling and visioning I have for the area, he told me about 3 weeks ago he had a dream that he was dendoing here in Kagoshima as well.   I am just thankful president is so in tune with the spirit and knows where and when to send people to what areas.   I don't know what will happen in the area and when but I know the work is going to begin to pick up even more.   I don't know when or how but all I know is I will continue to abide by the spirit and do the Lords will. and his will for the area will happen. 

I emailed Gary and Azumi last week.   They are doing good.   Azumi is in Ecuador just doing her thing.   Another cool miracle.   Elder Dolbin (now working in Fukuoka) was going to lunch with a member last week and they were planning on going to some restaurant but then last minute decided to go to a different restaurant and guess who he sees the moment he walks in the door. Azumi!   she was just in Fukuoka visiting for a short time.  She was visiting her grandparents before she leaves for Ecuador for a couple of years, and just so happened to be in the same place, same time, in a city of prolly like 500,000 people or more (I'm not really sure how big). Coincidence? I think it is much easier for God to throw nice treats in there for you when you are living righteously ;)   We at least will be able to recognize the promptings from God so we can receive those treats if we are living righteously. deshooo!! 

Another funny thing that happened this week.   So on transfers its my responsibility to make sure everyone in the zone makes it to their area safe and sound,   One of the new missionaries fresh from the MTC had a bit of a mishap.  haha.   He came into Kagoshima by bus, I bought his train ticket for him, showed him his ticket and said, "alright bud, here's your ticket!   You will go to platform 4, it leaves at 2:19, and will arrive in Miyakonojo at 3:32, any questions?" (pointing to all of the information on the ticket as I gave it to him).  He says, "alright sounds good aishitteimasu bye byee!"  At 3:32 (the time he should arrive), I call Miyakonojo to make sure he made it safely.. "umm no he's not here yet, then they said, "the APs just called and said he would not get in till about 5 o clock."  I said, "what??"  hahah  So I called the APs (yes they reside in Fukuoka) and apparently they got a call from the Kagoshima train station and said that they have one of your lost Americans right now.  They said they can put him on the next train and he will arrive at 5 o clock.  How he got lost from the 40 steps we departed to platform 4,  I have no clue but hey at least the guy made it right? 

Well life is good. Mom, yeah the nihongo (Japanese language) is still a little ma ma (so so).  I can speak everything fine.  Sasaki`s English isn't the greatest, so we speak only in nihongo (Japanese), so that is fine.  The Kagoshima people are just a little hard to understand sometimes.   Hiroshimaben is a lil different, but life is good.

I am excited to work this transfer and see many miracles. Hope everyone is doing well. BTW can I see some pics from Mason's birthday?   I sent him a b day card and Kara as well.   Happy early birthday to her and the kid inside of her if he is celebrating as well since he is still kind of part of her.   Weird stuff the baby thing is ehh? 

Well hope all is well!   Love you all!   God wants to put miracles in our life every single day if we will just let him! 
2 Nephi 27:23    For behold, I am God; and I am a God of amiracles; and I will show unto the bworld that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I cwork not among the children of men save it bedaccording to their faith.
Elder Bloomfield
PS. Grandma over here is still laughing haha. Wild thing!!

PPS  I also had some hisashibure cow tongue this week for Kishihara`s birthday. It was way good. It reminded me of the good ol Sendai Days when we use to have it as a family.

Celebrating Kishihara's Birthday eating Hisashibure (Cow Tongue)

New Companion, Elder Sasaki

Thought for the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment